- Standard thread size is metric from M1 to M100 including coarse and fine series with intermediate dimensions (e.g. M7, M11, ...). Any different thread profile can be specified (also non-metric, different pitch value, different flank angle, different diameters). Thread tolerances are described with 4h, 6f, 6e, 8g, 8e for external thread and with 4H, 5H, 6H, 6G for the internal thread from ISO 965.
- Wide range of standards for screws, studs and nuts available.
- Determination of necessary length of thread engagement, depending on materials in contact and geometry tolerances as well as depending on tightening specification.
- Types of screw drive geometries for calculation of drive loading capacity: hexagon, bihexagon, triple square, hexalobular; all drive geometries can be selected as internal or external configuration.
- Types of head support: plain, countersunk, ball section.
- Types of shank: full shank, reduced shank, waisted shank, hollow shank.
- Types of head shank transition: radius, cone-radius.
- Wide range of standards for materials are available (iron, steel, aluminium, magnesium, titanium) including non-metallic materials like wood, various (fibre reinforced) plastic materials, concrete a.s.o.; input of material names is possible.
- All material standards are using temperature dependent behaviour.
- All material standards provide values also for dynamic loading capacity of screw, so fastening elements made of non-standardized materials are also covered.
- Consequently using of elastic-plastic material behaviour. This results in determination of exact specifications for overelastic tightening, secondary plastification of screw and clamped part during operating with thermal and/or mechanical loading, realistic preload change for operating at different temperatures.